Friday, November 14, 2014

down, set, HUT!!!!



I can't believe the football season is already over...but I'm even more in shock that the season is over and I'm so far behind on my blog that I haven't posted anything from the day we bought Maddox's very first football gear. So sad! My OCD won't let me move forward, though, without writing each post on my "catch up list" so here it is. We bought Maddox's football gear on the same day we were headed out of town for Camp Cousin this summer. We stopped in Norman on our way to Dallas and bought pretty much everything we needed to start practice the same day we would get home from Camp Cousin. It was exciting to see Maddox get fitted for everything and to watch him get so pumped! I think most moms cringe when this day comes but I absolutely CANNOT WAIT!!!! God knew I needed to be a mom of boys!

No comments: