Friday, January 9, 2015

many colors, one painting


There are moments in time that not only make me realize how lucky and blessed I am by my two wonderful boys but that also remind me how very different my boys actually are. If this picture doesn't say it all then I don't know what would. Maddox, broad shouldered, holding a water jug. Ash, skinny as a rail, holding his DS.  Their personalities are different, their interests are different, they look different and yet somehow they came from the same parents and are being raised in the same house...!? I will never understand it but I would never trade either of them for the world. Without Ash we would never watch Animal Planet or eat frozen chicken nuggets and without Maddox our house would be startlingly quiet and we wouldn't laugh nearly as much. So different and yet the perfect combination.

No comments: