Sunday, February 27, 2011

FROM "kid conversations"

This week I volunteered in Maddox's Pre-K class as parent classroom helper for two days in a row! The first morning I arrived I was helping with snack time and the little girl sitting next to Maddox looked up at me and said in her loud awkward pre-school voice...

Girl: "What do you do for a job?"
Me: "I stay home with Maddox and his brother!"
Girl: "Oh. What does Maddox's daddy do?"
Me: "He is a graphic designer. Do you know what that is?"
Girl: "No..."
Me: "That means he makes really cool posters and pictures on the computer!"
Girl: "THAT'S BORING!!"

Well, Ashtyn was sitting next to this little girl and when he heard that he turned to her and said...

Ashtyn: "That's not boring! His pictures go in the mall!"

Ha Ha Ha!!! Oh sweet Ashtyn!!! Defending his daddy!!! Brandon gave him a high five for that one!!! It was really cute!!!

(November 2010)

No comments: