Wednesday, May 21, 2014

sisterhood


We had no idea when we made plans to meet up for a quick dinner at the end of a VERY busy day that it was National Sibling Day but once we found out we couldn't resist taking a sister selfie! I am very close to both of my sisters. Time and life have spread us across the country but we talk (at the very least via text) EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and we get together as often as humanly (and financially) possible! We are all three very different. We have opposite personalities, different methods of parenting and varying fashion styles BUT the bond of sisterhood makes us best friends. I know that if I want tough love and hard hitting advice I can call Rae and if I want a listening ear and loving understanding I can call Karianne. I may be the oldest but in many ways (more ways than I can count) my younger sisters have taught me how to be a strong woman and a happy mommy. I wouldn't trade my sisters for the world!

No comments: