Friday, June 27, 2014

fair warning


We love family days! Okay...let me be totally honest...I love family days and I force my husband and kids to have fun with me! Ha! They always have fun once we're out and about but I have to endure more than my fair share of eye rolling and moaning while I beg, barter and bribe them to get out and have some fun. One of our first designated family days of the summer we had lunch at McDonald's (kids choice...) and then went to the Science Museum! 





 



 


Brandon would accuse me of "false advertising" if I wasn't totally transparent and told you that our trip to the Science Museum was cut short when our boys were given a warning for talking back and then while we were in the gymnastics area talked back again and we had to drop everything and head home. See...we're normal too! We did have a fun day but one of the perks of having a season pass to this place is that when the kids start acting up you can actually follow through on your threats and not be out your admission cost. Unfortunately, our entire drive home was filled with tears but hopefully all those tears and the countless apologies we received actually taught our boys a lesson. I guess we'll find out on our next trip to the Science Museum...or just our next trip into public...

No comments: