Wednesday, June 11, 2014

happy helpers coming soon



Come on people...admit it! THIS is why we all had kids! Okay, okay, yes I'm beyond happy and very proud that my boys have grown into polite and helpful young men (oh, don't be fooled, I still get the eye roll from time to time but they truly are willing helpers!) but I'm also more proud than there are words to express that my happy helpers are also respectful, kind, loving, friendly and hard working. If you are a mommy with babies and toddlers at home and your days seem to be filled with nothing but changing diapers, wiping noses, putting ornery kids in time out all while sweating profusely from hormone imbalance and being covered in spit up (among other things) HANG IN THERE!!!! The hard work will pay off!!!! The fruits of your labor are budding and before you know it you'll see the full blooms!!!! Having a 7 and 10 year old boy in the house isn't a fairyland utopia filled with rainbows and unicorns (in fact, it's more like a smelly dense fog you can almost see filled with jokes about private parts and more nudity than I'm even willing to admit...) but it's also wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for the world. (Oh and just in case you're wondering I absolutely positively without an ounce of guilt BRIBE my boys to do chores...!!! Hence the smiling faces above...and the smile on MY face that you can't see in these pictures!!!)

No comments: