Monday, November 17, 2014

fear no one respect every one

Made it home from camp cousin just in time to eat dinner, get dressed and head out to Maddox's first football practice of the season! We are all so excited...but I just might take the cake! I was born to be a football mom!


Maddox was a bit timid at first but it didn't take long for him to get out on the field and start tossing the ball around with his new teammates. He looks comfortable out there.


He looks so tiny and so big at the same time.



Football practices in the summer are brutal.




It seems Maddox's football team will end each practice with a huddle. It is already obvious that Maddox's coaches are going to be great leaders and even better teachers. They ended their huddle by chanting "Fear No One! Respect Every One!" It's going to be a great season!



He's tired. He's battered. He's bruised. He's pouring more sweat than I've ever seen come out of one person...but he's happy! And if he's happy, I'm happy!



With the hard work and dedication my baby will commit to this season comes some extra (okay a lot of extra) work for mom as well. My stain removing abilities are about to be put to the test!

No comments: