Sunday, January 9, 2011

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well it wasn't much but it sure was pretty coming down!! We were forecasted to get more snow then this but we've learned over the years that when the weatherman says "Snow Apocolypse!" that's just code for "light flurries with no accumulation"! Ha!!!! Anyway, it did snow while we were at church this morning and it was actually hard to concentrate in Sunday School because I could see the pretty white flakes falling outside the window but it didn't stick hardly at all and by evening it was pretty much gone. All that was left for me to take a picture of was a light dusting of snow on our patio table. We do have a small amount of ice accumulation on the deck and so the roads might be kind of slick tomorrow but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed for a school closing or anything. Bummer. Here's to hoping that there's still a blizzard in our future at some point this year. The boys and I could really use a couple locked-down-in-the-house snow days! Oh and we want to go sledding and have a snowball fight too! That's not too much to ask right!?!? I better start praying...

No comments: