Sunday, January 9, 2011

silly boy...silly dog

Tonight Maddox took a shower, put on his PJ's and then mysteriously disappeared back into the bathroom. I thought (and secretly hoped) that he was simply one step ahead of me and just brushing his teeth but moments later Maddox came RUNNING down the hallway shouting "Mom! I got my hair wet!" He had put his head under the sink faucet! When I asked him why he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know..." I just laughed at him! I mean, who thinks of that? Only Maddox!

After the boys went to bed, Charlie was laying next to me on the sofa when I looked over and I swear I caught him WATCHING TV!!!! I'm not even joking!!!! He was just sitting there staring right at the television! Ha!! I guess he fits in perfectly with this family!! :) He's watching "My Fair Wedding" by the way! A boy after his mom's heart! Ha!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Is Charlie covered with a blanket? Where is his popcorn? Spoiled puppy..!!!

Grma Pennie said...

He fits right in!

Tiffany said...

ha mom... where is his pop corn hahaha CLASSIC