Thursday, April 17, 2014

round and round


I think I'm addicted to posting pictures of my baby boy sleeping. I just can't help myself! And since he still often falls asleep in my lap it's so easy to do. Sleeping is the only time of day Maddox is still and quiet. He moves and moves and moves until he literally just falls over asleep. What is it about our children sleeping that we can't resist as moms? I could watch him for hours. I always wonder who Maddox looks like when he's asleep. Brandon? Me? He really looks a lot like my dad, which means he looks a lot like me. His personality is also a lot like my dad's too! But then again, he reminds me of me. And since I get much of my personality from my dad that makes sense. Whew! Round and round it goes. Genetics is a funny thing. I love watching my boys grow. Who knows who Maddox will remind me of tomorrow!?

No comments: