Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#letboysbeboys


As a self proclaimed "winter girl" my pro column for winter will always be more full than my pro column for summer...however, having two active boys at home my reasons to like (not love) summer have grown by leaps and bounds over the years! One of those reasons is not just that I can send my boys into the backyard to burn some energy but also because while they are playing outside it is so fun to watch them be creative and see all the imagination in their play. When Seth came over a few weeks ago the boys gathered as many toy weapons as they could find and headed outside. The next time I checked on them they had built a war fort out of saw horses and plastic lawn chairs! They were engaged in full blown battle and totally immersed in their imaginations! I love it! Play on boys...play on!

No comments: