Wednesday, August 6, 2014

birthday breakfast




As you all know, this year when Ash turned 10 he chose not to have a big birthday party and instead wanted to go out to eat, see an IMAX movie and go on a shopping spree with his birthday money. So, of course, when Maddox's 8th birthday rolled around two months later I wasn't surprised when he begged to follow in big brother's foot steps and do the very same thing. To celebrate Maddox turning 8 we spent the entire day as a family! My favorite! Maddox didn't want to have lunch or dinner for his birthday meal...he wanted BREAKFAST! That's a-okay with me! I love breakfast out. We treated Maddox to I-Hop. It was wonderful to enjoy pancakes, biscuits and gravy and BACON that I didn't have to cook myself. After breakfast we took Maddox shopping. He was able to purchase several new things with his money but his favorite by far was his new Lego Hobbit game. Then we went to the movie theater inside Penn Square Mall where every theater is decked out with recliners for each movie goer! So cool! This was our first time at this theater and we loved it! It made the cost of seeing Transformers a little bit easier for this mama since she got to sit in such a comfy seat! Ha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDOX!!!! I still have NO idea how you are already 8 years old...

No comments: