Wednesday, August 27, 2014

summer blockbuster


This summer our church had a sermon series called "The Resistance" and my adorable and talented youngest son made his big screen debut in the series video! I'm sure his appearance in this video had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that his dad was the videographer and was only because of his irresistible cuteness and pure acting skill! Maddox's scene showed him putting on his backpack inside a school classroom and then followed him as he walked out of the classroom stopping to hug his teacher as he left. There were also some B-roll shots of Maddox standing in the school hallway. Maddox struggled a little with not smiling or laughing during his more serious scenes (remind you of anyone Auntie Rae??) but he pulled it off (after some hilarious outtakes...) and in the end he did a great job! And I'm not one bit biased! Ha! Now I'm putting on my mom-ager hat and having a serious discussion with Maddox about negotiating a contract and payment fee with the video director (aka Brandon). If all goes our way I'll only take 49%!

No comments: