Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sleepy head


Maddox is what I like to call a slow waker-upper!! You can say his name over and over and even nudge him, take off his covers and pick him up out of bed but he just won't wake up!! Even when he wakes up on his own he still seems to take a few minutes to actually become himself again. Our new "back to school" schedule, as you can see, hasn't quite set in well with Maddox quite yet. When he woke up from his nap yesterday he walked into the hallway and once Ash and I noticed him and acknowledged that he was awake he threw himself to the floor grunting at us not to talk to him. Oops! We learned that lesson the hard way!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel Maddox's pain! That's kinda how I look in the morning before I get out of the bed to the kitchen to turn on the coffee pot. Well, minus the diaper!

Rae said...

Poor Maddox! Has to rise early and doesn't even get to have fun a school! Hope Ash had a better day!