Monday, August 24, 2009

teasing temps





This past weekend we Oklahomans lucked out in the weather department! We are finally arriving to that point in the year when fall temperatures are the light at the end of the tunnel (I can't wait!) and in the mean time we get to enjoy beautiful mild mornings and breezy afternoons where the temperatures only reach the low 90's!! MUCH better then the 110 degrees we had to endure in July! Our family took full advantage of our absolutely perfect Saturday morning outdoors in our backyard! The boys played tag with daddy and we set up the Star Wars tent at the bottom of the slide and let the boys have fun! Once the temps creeped up a bit we headed back indoors but, let me tell ya, the teasing temperatures on Saturday have us begging for more fall like weather! Bring it on!

2 comments:

belfastbound said...

You know I'm with ya on that... I LOVE fall!!!

Grma Pennie said...

I love the tent at the end of the slide! I Want To Play!!! (well, maybe not ... I might break things)