Monday, January 17, 2011

TAKE THAT!!!!!

FROM "JUST LAUGH"
If you haven't figured it out by now, our two boys are completely opposite!! And I don't just mean kinda different...I mean OPPOSITE!!!! Ashtyn is sensitive, quiet, thoughtful and non confrontational while Maddox is loud, abbrasive, very confrontational and competitive! Generally, despite their differences the boys play very well together but when playtime goes bad...it goes BAD. This weekend we had one of those "bad" moments. It happened in our very own backyard. Last I knew, the boys were playing sword fights with lightsabers and then all of a sudden I heard Ashtyn screaming at the top of his lungs. My first thought was that Ash was hurt but as I ran for the back door I saw Ashtyn running toward the door from the outside. He looked panicked and Maddox was chasing him. When I opened the door, I knew that Ash wasn't hurt but he was still on the verge of tears. After calming him down and getting him to talk I found out what had happened. Apparently, Ashtyn had hit Maddox with his sword. Instead of only hitting Maddox's sword with his sword, Ash had actually hit Maddox's body. Well, I guess this made Maddox mad and so Maddox went to the side of the house where the trash can is kept and found a pizza box from the night before that now had ants crawling inside of it. In retaliation, Maddox began throwing the pizza box at Ashtyn intending to get ants on him!!! Yep!!! You heard me right, Maddox threw ants at his brother!!! Oh my. Needless to say, everyone went to time out but once it was all said and done I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, who thinks of that!?!? Only Maddox, that's who...

No comments: