Thursday, May 15, 2014

paulie

The biggest and craziest and most busy week of my life each year has to be the week of Fine Arts. It's a huge youth event here in Oklahoma and an even bigger undertaking to run! This year my baby sister Karianne volunteered to come to Oklahoma for a visit/volunteer week and I jumped at the chance to have her! She knows the ins and outs of the Fine Arts event and is a super hard worker. Plus I knew having my baby nephew, Paul, here would help lower my stress level just at the very sight of him each day! Karianne and Paul arrived in Oklahoma one week before Fine Arts and I put Karianne right to work while Paul did his job of being the cutest baby boy on the planet very well!


Nothing can make my pastor's sermons any better EXCEPT holding this sweet baby while he speaks!



Paul is such a photogenic baby! He makes the cutest faces and laughs at almost everything I do!








Fine Arts may be stressful but this little face made the week more bearable! I hope Karianne and Paul can come during this week every single year!

No comments: